You’re heard Glenn say “Question with Boldness” over and over. We ALL need to do this. I’m so proud of us for getting out and letting the politicians know we are on to them. We are beginning to see what they are up to.
We are “Questioning with Boldness” and we should continue until our questions are answered truthfully.
I watched Senator McCain’s Town Hall meeting and I was so proud of the audience. They were respectful yet forceful. They were intelligent and from both sides of the aisle. They were questioning with boldness and holding Senator McCain accountable. They remembered and held to these 3 principles.
• Question with boldness
• Hold to the truth
• Speak without fear
Monday Glenn asked this:
Am I hateful if I ask:
- Who is "surrounding" the President in the White House?
- Do any of the President's advisers have criminal records?
- Are the President's advisers working to better the country or their own ideals?
- Who are the anti-capitalists in Washington?
- What roles do they have in crafting bills?
- What was "STORM"? What happened to the founders, where are they now?
- What qualifications must one have to be a Presidential adviser?
- What is the difference between a community organizer and a community activist?
- Do the czars have power?
- Should a communist have the ear of the President of the United States?
- What role did the Apollo Alliance play in crafting bills?
- Does the President know the co-founder of the Weather Underground is a board member of the Apollo Alliance?
- How many people in the administration are connected to the movement for a democratic society?
- What role does George Soros play... CONSTITUTIONALLY?
Hateful? No! We have a right to know this information. We have a right question our government. We are Americans and we have the right and the responsibility to speak out and question boldly and without fear!
God bless Glenn for being in the profession that he is. He is able to ferret out the truth in ways we cannot. But, don’t take his word for it. Take his information and do your own search. Whatever it takes, search for the truth
Before I go any further I want to address the folks that think I’m a racist and a hate monger. Let me share this little piece of news that I found about Van Jones.
Will a 'red' help blacks go green?
White House appoints 'radical communist' who sees environment as racial issue
Yes, you read right. This is an article from the WorldNetDaily a “Free Press For A Free People”
Who is WorldNetDaily? Here’s what they are and what they stand for:
"WorldNetDaily.com Inc. is an independent news company dedicated to uncompromising journalism, seeking truth and justice and revitalizing the role of the free press as a guardian of liberty. We remain faithful to the traditional and central role of a free press in a free society – as a light exposing wrongdoing, corruption and abuse of power.
Click here to read the article. It will validate everything I’ve been saying and Glenn has been saying and other folks who are being called hate mongers and racists are saying. The truth is out there, you just have to be willing to accept the truth.
For grins, here’s a clip from the article:
. . .Jones, formerly a self-described "rowdy black nationalist," boasted in a 2005 interview that his environmental activism was a means to fight for racial and class "justice."
"I'll work with anybody, I'll fight anybody if it will push our issues forward," he told the left-leaning East Bay Express in a 2005 interview. "I'm willing to forgo the cheap satisfaction of the radical pose for the deep satisfaction of radical ends." . . .
With that said, here’s Part 2 of Glenn's week long special.
For those of you who wish I would stop talking and say there's nothing we can do or just stick your head in the sand pretending it will all go away, it just might.
I posted about this a little while ago and Glenn will be elaborating on it tomorrow night. Freedom of Speech may be a thing of the past.
Here's the video that I posted on August 18.